Travel Certificates

Where everyone is family!

Time for you and your pet.

If you plan to fly with your pet within the United States (excluding Hawaii) most airlines require an exam and travel certificate to be completed within 10 days of your flight.

We are happy to accommodate your travel plans with ample notice and help you complete the paperwork and treatments needed for travel.

Visit the USDA Website prior to scheduling by clicking on the link above.

USDA Website Pet Travel

If you plan to visit another country (or the state of Hawaii) with your pet, travel certificates may be much more complicated to complete. There are certain vaccines, blood tests, treatments and permits that may be needed. Each country has different requirements. It can be difficult to navigate through the rules and regulations associated with taking pets abroad.

Love and care are the foundation of all that we do. Our dedicated staff truly cares, and it shows.

Which Service
Does Your Pet Need?

For non-emergency checkups, please fill out this form with the services you are interested in.

Scroll to Top